I teach embroidery at the Royal School of Needlework and freelance, work to commission on occasion, and play violin in a ukulele band. I also teach people how to listen, and I find all these activities blend well together. They share the common thread of listening, whether it be to thoughts, sound or materials, and a wish to make a little corner of the world more connected, beautiful and fulfilling.
- One step at a time: Reflecting on experience as I go – and grow.
- Drawing and Design for Embroidery Course
- Learning or experiencing?
- Travelling with potential
- Don’t be scared of your own needs