An artist and embroiderer, I teach at the Royal School of Needlework, where I have been rated as an Outstanding Tutor. What matters to me when learning is that everyone feels happy, relaxed and able to share and learn with the whole group; I use some of my facilitation techniques to help create a sense of warmth and safety, and to nourish self-confidence.
- JANUARY 11th: Tambour Embroidery for Beginners. I Made This Crafts, Church Street, Godalming. Book directly here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/arabesques-and-sparkle-tambour-embroidery-for-beginners-6-hours-over-three-fridays-tickets-52661338481
- JANUARY 20th: Introduction to tambour. RSN, Hampton Court. Sold out: you can join a waiting list. https://royal-needlework.org.uk/product/5051-intro-to-tambour/
- MARCH 8th-10th: Drawing and Design for Embroidery. RSN, Hampton Court. https://royal-needlework.org.uk/product/5077-drawing-design-for-embroidery/
- JUNE 5th-7th: Drawing and Design for Embroidery. RSN Hampton Court. https://royal-needlework.org.uk/product/5136-drawing-design-for-embroidery/
- JUNE 16th: Introduction to Machine Embroidery. RSN Hampton Court. https://royal-needlework.org.uk/product/5129-intro-to-machine-embroidery/
Need to pay me for materials or a class? you can pay via Paypal here:
- https://www.sarahhomfray.com/ Online embroidery supplies and an extensive Youtube channel of how-to stitch videos.
- https://royal-needlework.org.uk/ The Royal School of Needlework. Centre of excellence for hand embroidery; exhibitions, courses and dayclasses.
- http://www.imadethiscrafts.co.uk/ Sewing courses and supplies in Godalming, Surrey, UK.